Last Updated: December 29, 2021
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Interpretation and Definitions
The words with initial capitalization have specific meanings defined under the following conditions, whether they appear in singular or plural form.
For the purposes of these Terms:
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company, named Sentry, which you can download on any electronic device.
- Company refers to Sentry AS, Norway.
- Country refers to Norway.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data includes information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company, including third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or the Service infrastructure itself (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf you are using the Service, as applicable.
3. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
3.1 Types of Data Collected
3.2 Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to Usage Data.
3.3 Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service and may include information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP).